Yes you read that right, we’re starting to staff up for production on Knee Deep and are looking for an experienced character artist to join us! See below for the full description.
Prologue Games is looking for an exceptionally skilled 3D character artist to join our team on the production of our narrative-focused episodic game – a swamp noir titled Knee Deep. The ideal candidate has experience concepting and creating a diverse visual range of characters. A solid grasp of form and color is essential. The character artist must be skilled in animation and well-versed in tools such as Unity, Photoshop, and 3ds Max or Maya. The ideal candidate also works well in an environment with peers who are passionate about making great games.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in game development creating and texturing characters using Photoshop, 3ds Max or Maya.
- At least one shipped title on PC/Mac/Linux or consoles.
- An exceptional understanding of human anatomy and a keen eye towards form and shape.
- Critical eye for shade, color and detail.
- A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to get the work done with minimum supervision.
- Skill in one or more of the related creation tasks – illustration, modelling, texturing, animation, concept drawing.
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including but not limited to figure drawing and illustration
- A passion for developing high-quality PC games.
- Experience with 3rd party animation tools like Mixamo or Face FX
- Rudimentary understanding of shaders
- Cover letter
- Portfolio, and / or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
Please send all submissions to email@example.com.